Monday, July 31, 2006

Farewell Again, Sarah…

After a two week whirl wind, our good friend and surrogate sister will bid us farewell and head back to Israel. We fight back tears, both happy and sad ones as we write this. When we recall the fabulous, laughter and food filled times we have spent together over the past two weeks, we smile in the realization that true friendship transcends distance and grows stronger with time.

So Sarah, although your stay has been short, it has been oh so sweet. We bid you farewell for the second heart breaking time. (How can our little hearts handle this?) We wish you all the very best in everything you do, may fortune and god’s grace always be on your side.

Lots of love

b+l

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Well, I am finally back in TLV...don't worry...things are safe so far!!!

It took me 4 days to get back, and I can add Manila and Paris to my trip!!! lol

Its bittersweet returning...I miss u all so much and enjoyed all the time I had with u guys. But its also good to be back!

Now I need to get back to routine and lose the weight all u guys made me put on!!!

Kisses and Thx Again for everything!!!

Sarah xxx

7:56 PM  
Blogger lil_lamies said...

miss you already sarah-jean :(
dont worry, we're looking after your sis... with her mans trouble

haha
crap nicky's gona kill us if she reads this

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home