Friday, January 13, 2006

Black Betty


Recently I have experienced a little bit of a bad run. I have felt a little used and abused by people whom I no longer call my friends (they have since been down graded to random individuals whom I shall avoid eye contact should I pass them on the street). I was left to fend for myself at work for 2 dramatic weeks while other colleagues basked in the sun as I sat under the artificial neon lighting, not an ideal tanning situation. Additionally, I received news that I had not achieved the results that I had hoped for on an exam I had recently completed (this is due to the fact that I was held captive at work where they installed a microchip into my brain that enabled me to endure the 15 hour days that I was faced with.)

So, when life throws you lemons, the best you can do is make lemonade. I have figured that this is much more socially acceptable than eating the lemons which would in turn create a very shriveled and unattractive look on one’s face. I refuse to become one of those people who wallow in all the badness life has presented them. Really, who wants to be a bad haired wallower, when you can be a well groomed medium happy individual? *Yeah!*

1 Comments:

Blogger Dianna said...

aww Betty
I hope all goes well from now on.
Hopefully you won't have too many lemons being thrown at you anymore to make lemonade =)

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home