Sunday, November 20, 2005

Emancipated

After a few months of torture, heart ache and stupid fantasies, I have finally been emancipated. After a particularly demoralising 14 hour day, I left work feeling a little defeated. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw an image of a person I once knew, a person I used to call my soul mate a life time ago. I often wondered what it would be like, and strangely, I felt nothing...So I just want to thank you. Thank you to all you ladies (you know who you are) out there who put up with my pro-longed mourning and for rolling your eyes when I was not looking. I am finally emancipated.

5 Comments:

Blogger PiCkLeS said...

OK this was a post by Betty right?

this is really confusing 2 people on the 1 blog.

How was Helen's? photos! i demand photos!

8:01 AM  
Blogger Dianna said...

WOOHOO!
I'm happy for you =)

11:39 AM  
Blogger lil_lamies said...

mimi like mariah? or mimi like a faux little white dog, matty?

2:20 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Emancipated!!!

What a wonderful word to be hearing from you my dear. It was the moment you have been waiting for, for quite sometime and the day finally came.

Now you are free to explore the wonderful, intriguing yet painful world of men!!! (and/or women if ur feeling kinky!!! hehe)

Enjoy this moment...because there is nothing like releasing your heart and freeing ur spirit. (Ok...that was nice, but go out there you man-eater and enjoy the buffet!!)

5:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can I say, I too have been waiting for this day!
Betty, you're a strong, beautiful and smart young woman, you deserve the best life has to offer you, and now someone will fall into your lap who thinks the same of you!!! MWAs!!

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home