Wednesday, November 16, 2005

So Stressed Out Right Now!


Alas my final exams are here again, however this time I am extremely stressed out. I find it challenging to refrain myself from clicking it at the random people around me; my mum and the “interpretive dance” street performer can vouch for this.

I would like to apologize in advance to anyone that may cross paths with me in the next few weeks for the mild case of tourettes that I can’t seem to shake off. It wasn’t me the exams made me do it!

Ps. doesn’t the dog above look like his name should be Diego (insert Spanish accent with a strong lisp) and he should be on a highly decorated float?

2 Comments:

Blogger Dianna said...

good luck lisa for your exams.
Wait it's lisa right? Betty works at macq so I'm assuming she has no exams?

tourettes is cool, I indulge in some episodes myself once in a while.

The dog looks like a Pedro! Pedro it must be! coz you know, Pedro and Diego are so vastly different and all. It took me a while to realise the dog is not real. lol.

oh and update on my gross arm, the skin has started withering up and has become conspicuously dry, exactly like that of a dehydrated 97yrold woman. Nice.

;)

4:00 PM  
Blogger lil_lamies said...

Di- yep its Lisa here with the tourettes. Lets hope that the skin on your arm will flake off and become normal? hey and there's nothing wrong with being a dry 97 yr old hahaha, I expected more from a sex worker/med student :)

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home