Sunday, May 21, 2006

Happy 21st Stevie-Anne

HAPPY 21ST BIRTHDAY!
Give me as "S-T-E-V-I-E" what does it spell?
Stevie!!

Event: Stevie’s 21st Birthday and her Brother’s 18th
Dress : Cheerleaders and Foortballers


A big “Happy Birthday” to Stevie, who is now officially in the over-twenties bracket. It was a great night had by all, even though I had to dash to another birthday before 12am. I was there long enough to witness Stevie’s little hot bod in her purple cheerleader outfit, and to take a few happy snaps of the Pitt St crew.

Ps. I’m still shocked by the man in the yellow netball skirt and matching knee high socks, who was equipped with a bra stuffed with tennis balls. It was especially eventful when he proceeded to pull the tennis balls from his bra to prove he didn’t have man boobs… nice touch, very classy, work it girl, I mean wo- man.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohmy, if u squint im still trying to figure out the foto with angie and me.. *bwahaha

anyhow u gotta give me the heads up with u.
im hearing rumours ur vietnamese and have a twin sister..

i dunno whether im more shocked that u have a twin, or that my scarf on the night matched ur top!

cheers.ian (not the nerd)

12:26 AM  
Blogger lil_lamies said...

yes Ian both rumors you heard about me are true (ohh shock horror!), and yes that photo is very....something...cheeky shall we say?

I also know you secretly coordinated your scarf, just so you can feel like a twin too :)

2:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i've got twin-itis!

1:28 PM  
Blogger lil_lamies said...

there's a cream for that ian, but i dosent seem to work for my sis and i :(

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home