Sunday, April 09, 2006

Our Names are Lisa & Betty and We are Shoe-aholics


Welcome my friends, to Mariah Carey’s shoe closet…

I know many of you dream of Tiffany rings, Chloe Paddington bags and Di I know you dream of Dr House. But this shoe closet is what Betty and I dream of most nights, unless it’s the other alternating dream of having an affair with Mr Wentworth “Pretty” Miller.

Ms Carey has over 1000 shoes. Many of which are still in storage! I mean 1000! I have never even counted to 1000 in my life and yet Ms Carey has over 1000 pairs of shoes; most of them open toed, very sexy and extremely practical in the cold New York winters. Perfect for the Mariah midriff bearing, nipple concealing minidress antics.

As much as the woman lacks in reasonably concealing clothes, she makes up for in the shoe department.

Dear Shoe fairy, I’ve been good all year, please grant me the gift of
Rhinestone embellished Manolos, 4 inch metallic sandals with velvet and gold rope tie Jimmy Choos, and Pirate boots in black and caramel with a tall stacked heel from Chloe.

5 Comments:

Blogger PiCkLeS said...

i dream of ths too and i even spoke to jacky about converting the spare bedroom to a shoe closet...*sigh*

6:26 PM  
Blogger lil_lamies said...

Have you seen my shoe closet underneath the staircase...it's going to burst. I am looking into property to further nourish my fetish...I need help

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

designer womens shoes half the recommended retail price. please let me know all those interested.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Dianna said...

I saw that on the news.
oh my gawd.
OH MY GAWD.
I loved the decor of her place. It's so ostentaious (like her) but damn that woman pulls pretension off easy.

Dr House mMmMmMMmM

1:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe that shoe closet is NOTHING compared to the MTV Cribs special on her New York Penthouse. She has the nicest place, and her clothing closet??? OMGG!!! I never knew a penthouse could be so massive and HOT. Though I quite like the interior of Donald Trump's house too hehe

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home